The Market Manager reports to the Board of Directors of the St. Marys Farmers’ Market Association and may not be a member of the Association or a vendor of the St. Marys Farmers’ Market. The Market Manager is expected to attend monthly board meetings.
Remuneration is by honourarium.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Attend and supervise the weekly operation of the St. Marys Farmers’ Market from mid-May until the end of October:
2. Maintain records of St. Marys Farmers’ Market business:
3. Arrange start of the season and weekly promotion and advertising of the market through both traditional media and social media, in conjunction with the Board of Directors and the Promotions Committee.
4. Maintain the Market stall:
5. Work with the Board of Directors to organize and promote market fundraising projects (e.g. pancake breakfast, Souper Douper Saturday).
6. Prepare a written monthly report for, and attend the monthly Board of Directors meeting. Send Board meeting minutes to vendors via email, once the minutes are written and distributed to the Board.